Get to know Dr. Greene
I am interested in the various facets of mental illness and how families overcome mental health challenges. I am more specifically interested in the systemic effects of substance abuse.
All of my academic training has been interdisciplinary.
- B.A. Journalism (University of Southern Mississippi)
- M.S. Marriage and Family Therapy
- Ph.D. Marriage and Family Therapy (Florida State University)
Publications and Other Scholarly Activities
I have taught numerous courses in the Department of Family and Child Sciences, however, I primarily teach:
- FAD3432: Stress and Resilience in Families
- FAD2230: Family Relationships
- FAD6940: Marriage and Family Therapy Practicum
- FAD6930: Advanced Clinical Theory
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MT2281)
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- State of Florida Approved Supervisor for Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling
- Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator