Michele Garber, MS, LAT, ATC
Assistant Department Chair, Associate Program Director of Athletic Training and Health Professions Learning Community
Get to know Prof. Garber
Personally, I am most interested in studying methods and techniques to maximize athletic performance without increasing risk to long-term health status. But, as a licensed and certified allied health care professional, I seek to mentor future practitioners linking their skills and knowledge with possible career goals. Helping students navigate through coursework, linking them with meaningful scholarship in practice opportunities and ultimately placing them in entry level positions or professional schools is what brings me career satisfaction.
- 675 Continuing Education Units as a Certified Athletic Trainer
- M.S., Eastern Kentucky University
- B.S., University of Wisconsin Madison
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer since 1991
- GA Licensed Athletic Trainer (1991-2003)
- FL Licensed Athletic Trainer (2003-present)
- Partner with a Purpose Award, Florida State University (2015).
- University Undergraduate Teaching Award, Florida State University (2013).
- University Undergraduate Teaching Award, Florida State University (2007).